Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I'm here to admit that I was one of the person who gave the feedback to Miss Ruby.
First of all, I didn't admit it in class today as my emotional intelligent told me that, that was not the right time. The guys was so mad about it and what can I do or say if I were to admit? My deepest apologies to Zhong Ping! I'm sorry! It hurts to see you being accused by the guys, yet I didn't admit. It hurts when I saw you cries, yet I was there doing nothing. I'm really sorry about it! I just can't imagine what's gonna happened if I stood up... The guys said that we should voice out. Voice out? Does that really works when they don't even listen to our teachers?
Secondly, I'd no intention to cause all of you into troubles. Could you please spare some thoughts for us? Take yesterday as for example, I don't know if you guys have completed your work or not, but when I got back to the class, just started with my speech, I heard noises! I can't think when my surrounding is noisy! Can you? Maybe you could, but had you thought for the others? We spare some thoughts for you, and who is sparing thoughts for us? You? I don't know. For your information, I completed my speech at 4 plus. What about you? I've no objections that you are making noises, just that could you all please do it else where or at least outside the class?
Well, I didn't expected that things would turned out this way. My biggest apologies to all you as today we've missed out our maths lesson. I believe that Miss Ruby is a very good teacher, and no one would wants to disappoint her. I really hope that we can work hand in hand in order to achieve our goals!
Sorry guys, I didn't know that you'd felt being backstabbed. I truly hope you could spare some thoughts for us...
-WEI KIM-