Friday, October 30, 2009
Keep Going Strong!!! :D
Dear 5NA,
I hope everyone is doing well in the middle of O Levels! :)
I have to say, I miss everyone! :~(
A couple of people asked me Qs about the EL paper... but you know what... it's OVER so MOVE ON! :P There's really no point worrying about what's in the past. As long as you have tried your best, you should have no regrets. :)
I was doing my work review the other day, and I realised that our English grades improved from a mean subject grade of 7.5 on the mid-year, to 5.9 on the prelims! This means we moved from close to an E8 average to a C6 average for English! And while only 22.5% of the class passed the mid-year, 70% passed the prelim! It's really an amazing achievement. So I know everyone has really put in their best effort this year, which is all that really matters to me. I hope it's the same for your other subjects! :)
In any case, the pain will all be over soon, in about 13 days. Hopefully I will get a chance to see you folks after then? :) If there's a class gathering before Nov 21, let me know! :) I will be on a meditation retreat in Nepal after then till Dec 29, with no handphone or email access. After I return, I will start work at MOE in January 2010, put on 20kg working behind a desk, and miss my students everyday. SOB!!!
Keep striving everyone!!!
Lots of love,
(Miss) Ruby.